Friday, May 08, 2009

Yay I'm officially well cause I ate like what 3 panadols today? :D
& I keep taking my temperature and it shot up to 38.3 at 400pm and down now to 36.9!
My sister is so crazy, she keep calling me a "GERM BAG" and forcing me to eat panadols,
but who cares she's going to sleep with me tonight and all my germs will pass to her!
Haha anyway, I love my class, they miss me, awwww love you peopleeeeee. (:
Well, I did finish my anlytical writing and tomorrow I'm going to do my research,
see what a fruitful day I have and I also have to pack my stuffs to my aunt's house,
cause I'm staying there for 5 days as my sister and mummy is not in singapore,
and my daddy wants to stay there cause someone can take care of me,
its good too cause there's 59 to take to school daily, make my life easier! :D
Alright off to watch my shows now, byeeeee, out tomorrow with my girls!

No comments: