Friday, June 05, 2009


IH12, stephanie birthday! :D Many people were missing, but I so love this photo!

Vivian, HuiYi, Samantha. (:

Project mates, without gwen! ): She pon school!

Peace, girls. :D

Laury! :D haha.

Stephanie, Laurentia, Vivian, Emma, Samantha. (: (Photos taken one week before mid sem started.)
Okay, sorry my blog has died for so long cause of the test I had,
well I'm feeling alot of freedom now cause I dont have to study anymore,
and of course its shopping time baby! :D Well I pass my POM quiz online, heng ah, if not I might cry.
Haha anyway today after the RHT paper everyone at 30mins left the hall,
after that Gwen, Vivian, HuiYi and Ling Hui left for Orchard to shop and watch movie,
watched Night at the museum, LingHui went off for church service/meet her friend,
it was super funny, I swear, I burst out laughing cause of some really retarded scenes,
after that we shop around and I got a checkered skirt for 10bucks okay?!
and it was like freaking nice and I got accesories and two new tops, love it totally. <3s,
Shopped and ate dinner at Ajisen and only at 8plus 9pm, we left for home,
actually we did alot of things, I'm just lazy to say okay! :D
Shopping spree with Tong and Nette soon!
I hope I can do well for mid sem test, praying hard.(:
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: