Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm back to blog again after quite a long time. (:
Monday: Went out with my dearest girls to shop for a day,
met up at 1130 at far east and we left to shop around taka and wisma,
had lunch at KFC and off we went to continue shopping at Cineleisure, Heeren and Paragon,
then we walked all the way to The Cathay to have our dinner at Aston's,
and because of something... they accompanied me to get something at Far east Plaza,
I shan't say what is it but its on Facebook and there's a reason for the title, "Mimosa Catastrophe". :D
Things bought?
Tank top at Forever 21: 11$
Zara Tee shirt: 16.90$
KFC: 6$
Muji (biscuits, pen and sweet) : 8.50$
Tee at Flesh Imp: 19.60$
Bubble Tea: 1.50$
Biscuits at Marks and Spencer: 5.50$ (?)
Astons: 8.60$
Total Spent: 98.80$
Nette spent 10bucks plus less than me. (:












Tuesday: Left to Kim's house to check it out. (:
Stayed there till 6plus 7pm then we left for home.
Tomorrow, out to the Flyer with my dearest girls again. <3s.
Updating tomorrow again,

With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: