Sunday, July 12, 2009


Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENG HWEE CHANG! :D LOVE YA!
Anyway, this is a post for you okayy, cause I'm nice you see,
here's what I want to sayy since its your 16th birthday already,
thanks for always listening to my troubles and giving me good advices,
though you are younger than me, but you are way more mature than me,
you are by far the closest junior I've been contacting and who goes out with me,
its your 16th already, so you are legal to watch NC16 though you had watch it so many times,
& also you had helped me a lot in Secondary Three, the period of my life I never forgot,
I just wish you all the best in life and do a good job for your O's,
set your target and work towards it, dont be afraid of obstacles,
I'm just a call away if you need meeeee, seeya on Tuesdayyy! <3s.
P.S: Present still in the making cause I had no time, sorryyy!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: