Sunday, July 12, 2009


Starting.

I love this photooo! :D

Laurentia, Eleanor, Hui Yi, Gwen, Sammy, Emma, Kelly. :D
This friday after school, the bunch of us left for AYG Appreciation Night,
I was so stupid that I left my pass at home so I went home to get it,
anyway back to the main topic, we went to Singapore Indoor Stadium for it,
got there and so many people were there,
collected our tickets, and we were seperated, as in the hotel and airport side,
thereafter we left to get our goody bags,
went in and chatted with those who we work with and also waited for the VIP to arrive,
so at 730pm after the speech and stuffs, at 8pm, Stephanie Sun came out to perform,
well dont think its a good thing alright, that was because AYG took up the SID,
thats why she had to perform infront of us as it was her full dress rehearsal,
after she performed for an hour, we all left cause we found it boring! :D
To those who did not go or bought her tickets: Its not worth the watch at all. :D
Hahah, anyway after that me, huiyi, laury and kelly left to KLP to eat KFC, then homed. :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: