Friday, July 31, 2009






















Okay here's a picture post I promised like a thousand years ago! :D
Hahaha, anyway the ones in presentation clothes are like our two formal presentations for my class,
the one in yellow Biz tee is the group of us that signed up for HATAMA,
which is only for HTM students, their so-called sports day.
Well, I'm blogging this finish and off I go cause I need to sleep well,
tomorrow going to be quite a long day cause I'm meeting my girls,
and also a gathering with Ying and all! :D Can't waitttt,
oh yes and today test was seriously good, I know how to do all,
I seriously hope I pass this, please pray for mee, thanksss. (:
Alright, enjoy the pictures, and stay tune to my blog.
OH YA SANIO IS FREAKING, F***ING OUTT, I'M GOING TO TELL DADDY HOW GOOD THE PHONE IS, OH AND SANIO IS ACTUALLY IDOU, THEY CHANGED THE NAME ALREADYY, COME ONE PEOPLE LOG ON TO WWW.SONYERICSSON.COM.SG AND CHECK OUT THIS ULTRA COOL PHONE AND I BET YOU WILL LOVE ITTTT! :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: