Sunday, July 26, 2009


Samsung UltraTouch S8300
Wooooooo, dont you feel the love when you see this phone?
I was just telling daddy I really need a new phone and he himself is going to see a new phone tooo! :D
And on the dinner table, my aunt was telling me on this phone,
so curious me is checking it now and it totally have what I want.
What I want?
- Touch screen phone
-Good camera
-Keypad in case I feel piss with the touch screen one day.
And TADDDAAAAA, this phone fits the bill totally! :D
It has... 8.0 Megapixel Camera (Hahhaha, nette your camera will lose to me!), touch screen phone, and it has keypads, cool or what?!
Gonnna, tell daddy tonight, how nice this phone isss, weeeeeeee! :D
Okayy, shall really do a picture post tonight, too many photos not shown to all yet,
and VIVIAN PHANG SI LING I WANT PHOTOSSSSSSSS!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: