Monday, July 20, 2009

Okayyy I've not blogged a long time, yes I know that. :D
Well, reason for me not blogging? I dont know either, I'm lazy I guess.
Anyway for the past week and this week deadlines are like catching up quickly,
last week was just the deadline of three projects and today was the deadline of RHT,
and the deadline was at 9am in the morning, so you could how fast Biz school students run,
including my group member was running cause after binding everything it was 9.00am,
so you have to run to sixth floor and run to the pigeon hole of your teachers and dump it in,
luckily we were in time, he came out at 9:05 to collect all the projects. (:
After all the stuffs and so on got to Tamp Mall to eat breakfast and did alot of things,
back to school for lessons and before that we did POM project,
and I was talking to ZY and Brathar, these two idiots, keep saying I'm dead,
you twooo, i'm alive and kicking okayyy! :D Catch up with you all soooon!
Anyway there's test and presentation tomorrow, formalll wear yooooooo,
going to take many pictures tomorrow with my class people,
test? I'm some sort done with it cause I studied during comm skills,
now I just got to pray, mix and match come out for fishes and shell fish and the fill in the blanks will be on Menu design and food decoration. :D PRAY HARDDDD.
Love,
Samantha.
Daddy, says something is bothering me, but I can't figure out what is it, cause nowadays if you talk to me at home, you will get scolded from me, but now I found out what it is all about, I'm feeling the stress already, something I never felt before in my entire life, not even O's, I got to get out of it before I fall deeper, I'm feeling down lately but I'm keeping my spirits high, good luck Samantha, I need someone to talk to badly.

No comments: