Monday, August 10, 2009


At Glory Restaurant. :D


Zaynie Boy and Fiona!

Foo Dun Hao!

TEENS BELOW 20! :D



Four girls! :D

Dont give me that stupid face! :D


Genie Kow! :D HAHAHHA THATS NOT HER REAL NAME BY THE WAY!

5 girls! :D

Group photooo!

Look at my aunt and my mum? Trying very hard to act young!

Family Photo!



DADDYYYY, LOVE YOUU! :D



822, reciting pledge! :D See we LOVE SINGAPORE!




Finally a picture post of National Day, I give up for the one at Marina Barrage, too much already! :D
So sorry, go to Facebook if you want to see more of the Marina Barrage one,
anyways yesterday party at my aunt's house was funn to the max,
we all watched Singapore Idol and laugh our heads off, it was damn funny,
"I'm not an Ah Lian, I really not an Ah Lian! :D & I'm Asia Avril Lavinge! ",
Hahah, these people really have nothing to do at alll mann, spent more time at home,
dont come out and be laughed at by people! :P
Hahah okay National Day party was a success, everyone was happyy!
Today, daddy pulled me up at 12pm?! He wanted to bring us out of lunch,
so we all got up and out to eat Nonya food, we ate for one plus hour non-stop,
not at the SAME restaurant but we CHANGE place to eat,
and we bought 20 plus bucks of Nonya Kuehs, I think we are ZAI! :D Hhahaha.
The first photo is the wall paper for daddy's new phone! :D Yayayayyayyay!
Alright, off to watch videos, bye!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: