Thursday, August 13, 2009


Sorry I got no picture to post so ya! :D Here is one, its the five of us plus Wayne.
Anyway, I'm bored so I'm here to post before the mugging starts tomorrow or now,
trying very hard to learn all the wines cause its the biggest portion of the whole paper,
and plus F AND B AND INTRO TO H&T is together in one day!
OMG, its like memorising 30 plus sets of notes in one whole day,
my brain juice sure gone one, but the best thing is we are going to have one more holidayyy!
Woooooo, dont you feel the love when you hear this? :P Call me out people!
Hahah anyway I'm off to try memorising the notes for F and B byeee! :D
P.S: Help me or rather brother to click on this link, I think its some random stuffs by him again, but ya, do help him click! :D http://www.goldmember.ro/levelup.php?id=3451 Thanks!
P.SS: Wine is made by the fermentation of grape juice!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: