Thursday, August 27, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE ITS FREAKING 27TH OF AIUGUST,
SO THAT FREAKING SPELLS THE END OF EXAMS FOR HTM STUDENTS!
Alright I've so much to rant about the papers but ya,
I cant yet cause its only 10am now and I officially end only at 1630,
so ya wait till I'm back tonight, like super late,
I dont care even if I end the celebration early with my Poly Friends,
I think I'll go find Nette, haha who ask her stay so near me! :D
&Friday is like play day for the whole day, I planned already,
need text people to accompany me, MANICURE PLEASE!
Oh and I think Secondary 4s for GYSS, is having their Prelims tomorrow,
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE, DO YOUR BEST! :D
Love,
Samantha.
P.S: Off to freaking find out what emphasis is about?! Cause that stupid RHT tutor did not reply meeeeeeeee! ): Okay hopefully I can score all 40 marks for the freaking Chi-square and Hypothesis Testing! 1H12, ALL THE BEST TOO!

No comments: