Sunday, September 20, 2009

Finally I got the pictures from the chalet on Facebook. :D Anyway I have two post to make,
but since the chalet one was a longer one I shall post it first.
Day 1




Had some troubles checking in cause of you-know the bloody receptionist,
but well we still manage to check in and do our stuffs in the chalet,
put our bags and ate at Fish & Co Express, more people came in the night,
went off to play Daytona in the arcade and ya we spent the whole night in the room,
chatting about what? What else, ghost lah. So the guys and HuiYi and Vivian,
decided to go check out red house at 3am in the morning,
while I decided not to as you know I'm, timid unless there's someone that will protect me. :D
Haha, so anyway nothing much, they came back after an hour and we continued chatting all the way till the next morning.
Day 2
















I slept at 8 in the morning to 12pm then off we all went to have our lunch at Downtown,
bought some stuffs for the night's BBQ and had our lunch there before heading back to the chalet,
after going back there as usual gambling and playing cards,
oh I have to mention this, I won 1.60$ from playing 10cents each round of 21! (:
Anyway back to the main topic, the night soon fall, some went back to school for CCA,
while the rest of us were BBQ-ing and having somewhat of a great time,
after that Gwen, Wan Leng and Huiyi and I went to the swimming pool to bathe,
cause our toilet was infested with disgusting cockroaches. ):
Well had our chat with everyone till around 3plus 4 then everyone K.O-ed.
Day 3




HuiYi was out with her friend so I waited for her cause I had no place to sleep,
the guys were awake too so in the end when HuiYi came back, we played FIRE. :D
Haha, stupid? Ya, I know but thats the only way to keep ourselves entertain,
there was a video too but its not uploaded yet so be patient,
and we played till 6plus and John, HuiYi, Brent and I left for home first,
cause we all had no place to sleep and was really tired. :D
Got home & K.O the minute I bathed and packed everything.
P.S: I shall make another post like this tomorrow on my Grandfather's birthday, remember to check out my blog cause its gonna be funny! :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: