Monday, September 21, 2009

Grandpa's 77th birthday! :D



















As usual, my aunt is so you-know-boring/no creativity, we had to celebrate my grandfather's birthday at West End again,
and mind you people, we have went there for three consecutive years to celebrate,
next year I promise I shall suggest a better place to go and celebrate,
anyways as usual we people would order tons of starters to make ourselves full,
and always end up not being able to finish our main course. :D
But ah well, its part of it, took many photos and we had our younger cousin, Genie Kow,
thats not her real name but ya I call her that nowadays cause of her chinese name,
so she was bugging me the whole damn night to give her something in? Pet Society.
So stupid right, but ya so we made her do something before I would give her,
we asked her, a 9 year old girl to drink red wine, not the whole glass obviously,
but just a mouthful of it and of course, she took like a thousand years to drink that down,
we have like 6 videos parts of her drinking it but only the last video she drank,
its really hilarious, when I get the video I will upload it up into my blog,






anyway the whole thing ended, and we left to Marina Barrage to get some pictures,
and also to slack around with my cousins and all. :D
Then home-ed.
Flea Titan @ House Dempsey Road: Biggest Flea Market!

Okay seeing this title dont you regret not going, like seriously? (Being Bimbotic, I'm sorry.)
Well, met up with Ongy and surprisingly she was down early waiting for me,
cause usually I would be calling her and chasing her to get down to the bus stop,
anyways we took bus to orchard then met up with the rest and headed to Thai Embassy,
& guess who I saw there man, I saw Ling Hui and she was going to there too,
so we all waited for the shuttle bus to get there but we didn't know where it was stopping,
end up we missed the first bus and we waited for the next one for 30minutes,
got there and shopped like crazy cause all the things there were dirt cheap,
I bought so much stuffs for so little money, really worth all the effort going there,
shopped for around 2hours there, I suppose? Then we took the bus back to Wheelock,
had a meal and went off to try our new clothings, thereafter we all went home,
I went to meet daddy and sister to eat at a place near Clarke Quay,
I mean the atmosphere there is great to chill out but the food, it was expensive,
oh and I finally got to try Ravioli, it is good man, but super expensive,
just the three of us eating there, it cost 68bucks to have a pizza and a baked ravioli,
but it was also due to sister and daddy ordering white wine there. :D
After that we walked around there and see the condos there and then homed.
P.S: See the picture above? I only spent a totaly of 55$ for two dresses, three tops and a skirt from Cotton On. :D &Guess what daddy did not scold me, he still said I have better dress sense than before, is that a compliment?
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: