Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Day The World Runs, Nike The Human Race 10K+


All of us who went for the race. :D

As you can see youngsters. :D


In the toilet at Ritz's, my uncle claims its such a 5star toilet. :D

Singaporeans...

A whole string of red's. :D


Felicia,Sammy, Fiona. :D

Hello people, I survived the Nike Huamn Race 10K+, extremely happy. :D
To think I didn't run for like, three over weeks or rather more than that,
I still could clock in at 1hour41mins, this is great man though not fast but I maintained,
anyways my aunt and uncle picked me up at 540am in the morning,
and we headed to the Ritz Carlton to park our car then off to meet my cousins and aunt,
everyone was in the Nike Human Race shirt because without it you can't run,
anyways the whole place was filled with Red people and we were just waiting to count down,
because we wanted to get over and done with, with this race,
my mum didn't join us this year cause she went for North Face 100 to run with her friend,
I guess she thinks that 10Km is no kick to her so she went for 25km instead. :D
Well oh well, let me continue, the race started at 710am sharp and there we go,
I ran for the first two kilometres and the minute the marshalls said that 2km mark is infront,
I stopped immediately, damn exahusted but I kept going till I saw 5km,
thats when I stopped and decided to take a look around me and took some pictures,
and when it hit the 8km plus 9km mark, I heard loud music so obviously I'm reaching,
so I run quickly back to the ending point and that marks the end of the race. :D
Had our lunch at Raffles City and back home at 11am, K.O-ed from 3 plus to 6 plus,
I'm going to buy my Wii soon, yipeeeeeeeeeee! Happy to the max!
& my new bag has arrived, its so nice. :P
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: