Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Okay, I've decided not to go to school tomorrow just to change the tickets,
I shall maybe call Vivian or Laurentia or whoever who reach school to help me,
hopefully, they'll help! Hey if you guys are reading this please help me okay,
I'll treat you to lunch, see such a good deal,
cause I realised that going to school tomorrow is such a waste of my time,
hence I decided not to go. :D Sorry Emma Lim!
Haha, anyway I got to hit the gym and go to the library to get Comm Skills book,
going to do something more productive if I'm not going to school,
TNS starts this thursday, so crappy, HuiYi and I are like WTF,
so anyway got to attend lessons till like 830pm in the evening, good luck to me man,
looking forward to friday for Comm Skills meeting again, hahahahahahahahaha! :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: