Thursday, October 22, 2009

Konichiwa! It wasn't as bad I thought it would be.

Firstly, I would like to wish all O level kids good luck for their O's which have commence today,
especially HweeChang, Janice & Tan Jia Mei, all basketballers work hard for it, do it once, do it your best! :D
Okay after that I shall tell you interesting stuffs that happened during my CDS,
my teacher is called Maiko, and she is really hilarious cause as you know japanese,
they love to add "Hai", "So Des" behind all their sentence so this was what she was doing,
and when we started our class, she blabbered like a whole string of japanese words,
and I could only catch T17 Des, which is my class name, the whole class was just stun,
and she started laughing too cause she realized we dont really get her,
except for one girl in my class who is a japanese,
but whatever the case my name isn't registered into T17 so I can change,
I want to change to T15 with HuiYi and Wan Leng, hopefully my course manager allows. :D
Alright tomorrow is friday and I have group meeting then Japanese lecture then Comm Skills,
got to go and rest now watching my TV shows, people watch Taboo tonight at 10pm okay?
Its a damn good documentary, watch it!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: