Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Third of school, I'm just too lazy to blog. :D

Alright, I know I promise to blog about my seventeen birthday with my girls,
but I'm just too lazy as I want to watch all my videos and hit my bed by 12am,
anyways third day of school was fine, actually it was kind of fun,
we had Comm Skills today and no more Wang Yong! Yay but we got some Shirley teacher,
but whatever the case she's so much better than Wang Yong,
we got splitted up into our groups by her and I'm with HuiYi, Laury, John & Kelly,
this is like the best, I'm so glad I'm with people I somehow are closer too? Yay.
Ah but whatever it is, we'll work hard cause there's PBL to do for this whole semester,
more group projects, more and more work coming up, press on people!
& tomorrow there's my Japanese CDS, I'm alone in the tutorial class,
hopefully hopefully, I have nice people in there, damn it got to make new friends,
just hope the time flies tomorrow. :(
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: