Monday, October 05, 2009

Laksa Steamboat is the best, yooo! :D



Genie Kow!

Sometimes you can be a really irritating girl, but I still love you! :P

So this is just a random post to make my blog feel more alive,
had laksa steamboat last saturday instead of going to the places we all went before!
For example, Toa Payoh Industrial Park, Sin Ming, and so on,
so daddy said if I didn't want to go all these place to eat then suggest a place,
so smart me suggested going to laksa steamboat as it has been long since we last went there,
it was still as good as the first time I went there, it is yummy-licious! :D
&Then it came sunday, time flies man, anyway I went for facial again with my mum,
this is my second time there and this time it was so much better than the previous one,
I felt more comfortable than pain, pain was only for 15 minutes or so,
the rest of the time was massaging and facial treatment, this place is good man!
Right, enough of facial, night came and we went to hooked to eat cause my aunt introduce,
but actually I went there before because its near my house, duh,
anyways the food was good and we all had a sumptous meal, went home and sleep. :D
Today, I hit the gym like finally, shall hit it tomorrow again, and then go buy lunch,
alright off to watch my video now. :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: