Thursday, October 08, 2009


Yeeeps, see that pretty face of mine?! I bet you people will have a awesome day ahead! :D Haha.
Anyways first I want to say Happy Birthday to my Tall Friend, Koh Jia Wei!
Tall friend, you've been the best friend of my secondary school life,
you always make stupid jokes to make the whole class laugh,
and you don't get angry when we tease you, you are great man!
Hahah and maths was always our common topic cause we two always wanted to pass it badly,
and of course we did though it wasn't an A but we achieve what we wanted still!
Well, I'll wish you all the best and have a happy 17th birthday!
Oh & also to laury whose birthday is today! :D P.S: I still want to know your real age!
Hahah okay so after all these birthday stuffs,
I shall give an update of what I did, I wanted to go for SA Orientation,
cause my aunt said I could take home my work to do but in the end woke up late,
and I went out with HweeChang, heeeeeeeeee. :D Shooppppingggg!
We started off from Fareast to find her prom dress--> Wisma-->Taka-->Cineleisure-->Dhoby Ghaut-->Bishan,
I bought loads of stuffs, and I got a really nice dress for 15$ at The Box,
and got many accessories and stuffs, and I got a free mask from Etude House,
HweeChang and I keep walking in to get free stuffs. :D
Anyways after all that I went home to meet my parents for dinner,
then homed again and started working at 10plus all the way to 12 plus,
and I earned a totaly of 72.20$ if I'm not wrong for keying in 500 data! Woooo!
Alright dont get jealous, I'm off now, bye!
Love,
Samantha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WTF YOU LOOK STUPID

Samantha Lim said...

NO I DONT,YOU LOOK STUPIDER.