Monday, October 19, 2009


Yeeeeeps, Republic Polytechnic. :D :D Okay fine, this is what I spelt(SHE TYPED SPELR) before I manage to get the correct word ( SHE TYPED WORK!! HAHAHA!) <-- Ho HuiYi!
Replubic, Repulbic.
Okay after all that corrections now for the post,
I went to meet Lian & Kat at her school with Tong, and there was mini GYSS gathering,
I saw Zet How, Ian, Darren Yeo &Eng, and I called Zuoyang to come visit me,
since its like a thousand over years since I last saw him, hahahahah! :D I saw eilene too, they were together! 4e1! <3s!
Eeeeeeps, anyway I ate their school food, it was good man, okay thats something good,
after that we walked around and in the end we went to w3 block, Lian's class to slack,
and we watched all the funny videos, after 5 plus we left. :D
P.S: Shall post more pictures next time!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: