Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Seventeen Birthday! (There's surprises for sammy so read on!)
Firstly, Happy Birthday to myself, haha! :D
& also thank you very much to those people who wished me on Facebook & on my phone!
Those who wished me on facebook, your photo is revealed on my blog,
haha cause I print screen it down and uploaded all the wishes that your gave me,
& also I went to everyone's wall to thank them, see I'm niceeeeeee! :P
Anyways I got two surprises today! One was from HweeChang,
but I actually knew that she was going to deliver something to my house,
and TADA it came today see the postage in the picture? Yup she sent me a card and a disc,
HweeChang seriously, I bet it was damn awkward singing to the camera! :D I was laughing throughout the whole video!
Okay second surprise will be down there, be patient come on... (:
Anyways daddy and sister brought me to dinner at Novena's Fish & Co,
Sister & me cabbed down cause daddy could not fetch us and hence he asked us to cabbed,
had a great dinner and homed... this is when the part comes... Scroll.






So after I reached home, as usual I would always cut fruits and stuffs, do my things,
and change into my freaking PYJAMAS, alright you guys can see what cute PJ I wear,
anyways as I was about to watch my documentary at 10pm, Destination Truth,
Yeoh ZhiYing called and was screaming through my house phone,"Come out now, now now!",
I wanted to scold her cause my show was starting and morever I didn't know who was the caller,
it was till I saw them and asked them, so I opened my house door,
& I heared sounds at my staircase door outside my house,
so here they come with that two cute cupcakes to my house! :D Lucky there's only two houses on every floor,
if not if it was many house, I bet they are going to get scolded! :P
So well oh well, I was damn surprise by them coming cause I thought we were meeting on friday only,
and morever my house wasn't that easy to enter because they need my tap key to enter,
but you know they come my house a dozen of times already, they know the trick to come in,
after all that, we went down to my swimming pool there to chat and off they went!
Nette and Tong was damn smart to ask me where am I, and tong was damn stupid asking me, eh tomorrow we going RP, how to get there ah and where am I!


Yup cute minnie mouse!



Thank you girls! :D :D :D
P.S: In my sevteen years of my life, this is one of the best birthday I ever had, thank you, thank you, thank you! :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: