Thursday, November 05, 2009

Day Three at the Hostel, Kana Drenched & Awesome Halloween! :D

Above is how cui we look like when we had to run through the rain after dinner today,
well oh well, my stay at the hostel is so far so good, its not bad at all,
I'm having much fun here, and I bought clothes online with Hui Yi! :D
Because yesterday we didn't sleep early so we slowly hop through blogshops and we found great stuffs,
I bought a dress for 10$ only and Hui Yi bought like 6 stuffs for 41$ only,
see damn cheap right, don't get jealous okay, cause we know how to shop right,
anyways we went to collect it today at Bedok there so as to save money,
and after that, Gwen, Hui Yi & I went to Botak Jones at Bedok there to have our dinner,
super full till now and now I'm currently still rotting at the hostel,
tomorrow got lesson at 10, sure die one, oh me and Hui Yi gonna wear our new clothes tomorrow! :D <3s.
Halloween 2009, Sentosa Spooktacular.




I had no choice but to take this photo, I was effing scared! But I had no where to run! ):










Okay as I promised a post on Halloween, this year halloween was great! :D
Why was it great? Cause daddy my Lao Pa let me go out till 12 plus am you know,
finally he trusts me, yay! I was like telling him," Daddy, I going Halloween at Sentosa.",
then he said," Okay be back before 12am okay, don't play till so late!",
I was like WHAO, DADDY SO NICE TO ME YAY YAY YAY,
hahah cause usually the time I must be back will be like 11 or 10? Now its extended, shiok.
Anyways there's nothing much to say about it cause if you are not there,
no matter how much I describe the fear of me to the ghost walking around, you won't understand,
but I had a great time screaming and having much fun there with the girls, Nette's friends and Monkey's team. (:
The haunted house that we entered was damn fun cause we all had great screams,
but we manage to reveal one ghost hidden in the toilet and we said sorry and run,
intervals were great cause we took pictures and stuffs. (:
Anyways after all that we left Sentosa around 1130 plus close to 12am? Ya I know I late already,
so I gave a text home to check it out, if my parents were sleeping, true enough all sleep already,
so I continued to go out and have my supper till 130am plus then I reach home by cab,
super fun day, alrights gonna sleep, 9am must wake up, sian! ):
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: