Thursday, November 05, 2009

Transnational? Double F, Fuck & Fun.





Yeeeeps above are the photos taken with Shariffa and Suganthi. :D
They are like two of the nicer people in our trans class and we can talk to them,
anyways I had only like 5-6 hours of sleep for yesterday cause I was chit chatting with Hui Yi,
ah well but that stuid girl woke up so early cause she freaking thought lesson started at 9am,
and when I woke up I saw her webcamming with her boyfriend,
she really damn free, but well we got ready and went for class,
then yada yada till the afternoon after Japanese and we had our nap,
super shag when I went to TNS in the night and WTH there's test next week, so bloody fast,
but hopefully it will be easy and I can get amazing results, prays. (:
Okay, I'm going to watch my videos then sleep cause I'm going for concert tomorrow and lessons start at 9am, 3 hours of BSC again, Facebook again and more screaming to the Teacher,
ah well, okay bye bye for now!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: