Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Five Main Events, I haven't talked about! :D Here it goes!
TransNational Final Presentation!

Alright so people, I know Trans have ended quite a time already like for a week,
but ya the final presentation was good, and I passed my TNS,
I got common sense, yes I'm saying it again in case you people forget! :D
Hahah anyway the last presentation was good and we moved out on that day,
Natasha was crying when we were leaving but apparently,
me and Hui Yi was like yes we are leaving this damn place, no need to face the fat bitch anymore,
you can say we are mean, but we don't care, we are happy! :D
Next On, TNS Cooking Day!

Another class photo of TNS, I realised I took a lot of class photos with TNS but not H12, why? ):
Nevermind, The TNS cooking day was awesomely fun cause we took many pictures,
and we had good food, all in all, it was fun, actually I forget quite a bit but I had fun. :)
Next up,Most recent, Run for Hope, we all woke up at 4 plus okay!

Apparently, we took part in this as road marshalls for seal points,
haha cause none of us have a CCA so seal points is a must to take if we could,
so we took part in this and crap our whole morning there,
in the afternoon I went to play some high elements things with my auntie,
and I went home and knock of till the next morning!
Next on, just on Monday, Gwen's & Wan Leng's birthday celebration! :D
Actually we meet up just to eat and go shopping, celebration was today, (scroll down),
anyways we had a great time just eating and chatting away. :D

Gwen's Birthday celebration, HTM & FBTs! :D Happy Birthday Gwen! Hope you had an awesome seventeen with us!


Anyways we planned this like 1 month ago cause apparently,
Gwen hates people wearing HTM shirt and FBTs to school, so....
we decided that we should irritate her on her birthday and wore the above today,
and TADA when she walked into class, she was like, "Why are your wearing this today?",
and she turn around and looked all 10 of us were wearing it and she was like OMG,
haha but it was fun, got her a cake and stuffs, blow, cut, eat, took photos,
great day, but I need to get back my image so tomorrow, I'll wear nicer to school! :D
P.S: I'm going to get my iTouch tomorrow, 400bucks will fly away tomorrow, but it's okay, first time I'm getting something so expensive by myself, maybe I'll learn to take good care of it. :D Have some responsibility, Samantha.
Love.
Samantha.

No comments: