Thursday, November 26, 2009

I got a new baby, and its so sexy that I've to show you people! :D Loves to the max!

This baby here will be officially named... ??? I don't know yet, wait till I think of a name,
but I paid 468$ for it and its 32GB, yay! I'm very happy now!
Haha anyways, I had much fun at the IT fair with my ah yi and she bought herself a GPS too,
then we went on the John Little for some shoppings, then off I went to her house,
I played Wii there by myself, it's so fun man, I swear but my ah yi told me that I was lucky I didn't buy it,
cause besides like the remote you need to get some motor shit,
then you have to get many other things, lucky I used the money to get my sexaye baby. :P
Alrights, off to watch my show now, bye bye! Out tomorrow, then out on sunday,
so many test to go, Excel, GTT (Geog & Travel Tourism), Jap and then Mid sem test. ):
Got to buck up, no more playing till Mid-sem test is over!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: