Saturday, November 14, 2009


Hi Tan Wan Leng, look your pretty face is up here now! :D This is a punishment for camwhoring with my phone!
Haha, anyways the test for TNS is done, yay-ness, now I can feel how that WZY felt when he ended his UT,
ah well, I can't slack down yet cause I still have a project to complete for TNS by next week,
but I think by today I will be able to complete everything with my group,
cause we are 3/4 down already, and I'm happy like a kid nowwwww! Weeeeeee.
Haha anyways I again don't what to blog again cause we are chatting already,
oh and my group mate just told me, in this test there is no right or wrong answers,
there is only suggested answers, so hopefully I won't fail my TNS. :D
Alright, I need to concentrate on my work already, another 2 and a half hour to check out,
got to finish work quick so I can check out on time and go home to see my daddy and Jie! :D
Yay, alright, off now, gonna go out with dearest Chang on sunday to flea and do mani,
happy-happy, bye bye for now people, love me! <3
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: