Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bangkok in 12 hours time, things all UN-packed! Actually not really. (:




Yay, can't wait sitting aeroplane in 12 hours time and meeting my two little rascals then,
they are going to disturb me for the next 4 days but I love them, so yup I shall be nice! :D
My sister just checked out the hotel room and it has a DVD player,
and also internet connection, cool or what?! Haha, at night we shall watch our DVDs,
and the room is so beautiful can't wait to check in, so excited! (:
Actually I can't wait to sit aeroplane, long time since I last sat,
cause daddy, mummy and Jie Jie always go overseas and not bring me along,
next year I want to go Taiwan, hopefully daddy will bring me along! :D Yay.
Okay bye for now, got to touch up on my excel shits and then go check everything is packed then sleep for the night, flight at 11am plus tomorrow, bye! Back on 27th!
P.S: I'll try to find gifts for you people who have told me what you wanted, no promises, I'll try my best cause I'm only there for two full days actually no, three actually. (: Okay but ya, I'll try.
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: