Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sleepover was quite a fail but nevertheless, we had fun. (:

Yup, the sleepover failed cause pasir ris people had to leave for home,
but we had so much fun before they both left,
took photos and exchange our gifts, I got addidas perfume from gwen,
yay thanks gwen, cause I think she knows I broke mine,
but I was lucky enough to get hers and no not I broke mine,
it was Hui Yi that toot who broke it while washing her face, yes you are not wrong, washing her face! :D
Anyways, through the night I was watching my drama with Gwen,
with Vivian sleeping on the floor and we had great fun laughing at how fail HK police were,
how they "catch" thiefs but in the end they get shot by them, haha! :P Hilarious.
Well, we went to eat Macs at 330am in the morning and at 6am we left Gwen's and homed. (:
Oh and today I had Japanese meeting in the morning at 11am,
I was so sleepy but I had to contribute so anyway we came up with the scene and everything,
like the script in english and stuffs, tomorrow we have to meet for 1 hour to explain to WJ,
damn, don't know if I should go, probably I should if not I will get slaughtered. (:
P.S: Need to pack my bag tonight or else tomorrow will be a big rush!
P.SS: The two guys in 4e1, WZY & Yee Shi Quan says the seventh day or whatever is nice and they are giving me a lecture on how nice is this show, so I guess I'll watch it soon! :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: