Thursday, January 07, 2010

Bangkok Trip Part 3! :D Chatukchak and Awesome seafood restaurant!
This is the so-called last day of my Bangkok trip,
and this is the last post of my Bangkok trip because I don't have the last day photos,
anyways on the third day we woke up like damn early 8am BK time,
ate our breakfast damn quickly and we took a train to Mo Chit,
yes ask me what's Mo Chit? It's Chatukchak, the train ride was damn fast,
unlike Singapore one which though I consider it to be fast but not as fast as BK's one,
okay enough of crap enjoy the pictures first. (:

Okay we look like idiots who took trains for the first time.



Sunglasses baby! :D

A very fruitful Shopping trip. :D

Okay its not a lot of pictures because who the hell will bother to snap pictures,
when you have like over 100 stalls to shop! :D
So anyway the whole lot of us splited up into two groups and started shopping,
we all said to meet at 12pm but the time wasn't enough for the above four,
which is Kerrin, Ah Yi, Sister and I, so we passed them what we shopped so far,
and we continued shopping all the way, it was so funnn! :D
We only went back to the place where we came from, I think Siam at 3 plus,
then we decided to relax as our legs were aching like crazy by going for massage there,
thereafter we left to have our lunch at the same restaurant on part 2.

Look at how jam is it? & their red light stops for 5 minutes?!






So after eating and shopping for awhile more,
we were back to the hotel to meet the "Casualties of Shopping" which is the guys,
they are seriously lousy at shopping, they were back to the hotel at 1 plus 2! :D
Lousy people, anyway we met up with them and went to eat the awesome seafood restaurant,
ordered tons of food and we ate till damn full,
after the meal we decided to experience the night market there,
but who knows we walk the wrong way and therefore we just took a cab back to the hotel!







So me and my extremely bored sister decided to display out everything we bought,
and that would make it easier for us to pack up! :D

So yup this ends my trip to Bangkok! :D I so love BK, I want to go back there againnnnn!
Anyone?
Oh and I didn't attend school today cause I figured the time that I spent to travel to school,
would be longer than me staying in school so nah, I dropped the idea of attending school,
tomorrow we have to present research noted to Shirley,
she better don't fucking give me that fucking attitude face of hers,
bitch you know, we do so much and all we get is Wrong, what kind of research is this? You dont deserve to get back your results. I feel like telling her I dont fucking care! :P
Ah whatever it is I'm done with it already, so I hope I hope she won't scold us. :D
P.S: Countdown update tomorrow, bye bye readers!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: