Sunday, January 10, 2010

Countdown Post shifted to tomorrow cause I'm lazy. :P

Okay sorry people, due to my laziness like ultra laziness, I didn't post up the pictures for countdown! :D
But don't worry I'll make a post for it tomorrow,
anyways, I don't know if I have school tomorrow, cause OB is group consultation,
and my group don't have any consultation to make I think? Haha, so school or no school?
Ahhhh, whatever the case is, I shall make my way to school to go for Micro Lecture,
I don't understand a shit and my mid-semester tests score is like shit though I passed. :(
Okay I just message Mama, hopefully she replies me soon,
oh well tomorrow is the day O level students take their results back,
I still can remember when I took back the results last year,
I was so scared that I asked TJM to chat with me till damn late in the night,
then I went on to scare Thomas Lau and Lim Ming Wei. :P
So I can totally feel what the 2009 batch are feeling, don't be too scared people!
To the people I know: Heng Hwee Chang Dearest! Tan Jia Meiiii! Xue Fen! & those people I know but forgot, all the best for tomorrow okay? Don't be too nervous! & Chang better tell me how much you get or I'll spam call your phoneeeeeeeeeee! Heee, alright all the best people!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: