Thursday, January 21, 2010

Now, I have a very retarded looking hairstyle, but I kinda like it. :D

Alright just a short post of what I've done for the past two days cause it's already 1:58am,
I'm suppose to be in school at 10am tomorrow for lessons,
and I have to wake up at 8am so I only have 6 hours of sleep, save me! :D
But I'm not going for Japanese lesson tomorrow, I hate the lesson seriously,
and I passed their test even not going for lectures, pure luck you may say, I did study.
Anyways for yesterday and today I met up with my dearest junior, Chang,
we went on a shopping spree at Orchard, super shiok but money fly fly away,
she treated me to lunch too, thanks much muchhh! :D
Haha, anyways I've got my New Year dress already, at Joop baby, I <3 Joop nowwwww,
Chang thinks I'm crazy after I got the dress but that toot was dashing out of the changing room when TP called her,
she's like," SAMMY,TP CALLED ME CALLED ME, WOOOHOOOOOO!",
she was more insane than me, anyways she accompanied me to school for her interview today,
thereafter we went for lunch at KFC at Tampines Mall, then she left while I went to cut my hair at Bradell. :P
Alright, off to sleep noww, its 2:02am already, tata!
P.S: Gonna pay full attention in micro later!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: