Friday, January 22, 2010

BCS is sucha bore!
Seriously man, this teacher is killing my whole class with her really monotonous voice,
and treating us like primary school kids! Kill us mannnn, another one and a half more hours to go,
there's role play later, shittzxszxszxsxzxsxsx, I'm so not prepared,
but oh well I hope all goes fine and she gives me a pass AT LEAST,
to think I did her journal finished on Monday, 7 freaking pages okayyy!
Even my blog doesn't have 7 pages long when I blog everytime. :P
Ah well, anyways on a lighter note, I was in school early today,
cause daddy gave me a ride to TPY cause he saw the sky was threatening,
heeeee if not I'll be in school late as usual and she might mark me lateeee!
Haha, alright off now, wish me luck for the role play and I'll try to blog tonight if I've photos,
byeeeeee!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: