Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So sorry for this whole period of time, it'll be my photos! :D Till 24 Feb.

Alright as the title suggests, photos posted up nowadays would be my face,
as exams are nearing and projects are dued soon and there's no time to go out! ):
Ahhhh, anyway smart me brought back Tan Wan Leng books and I forgot to copy them,
smart or whattt? So tomorrow I shall go to school earlier to copy it,
and also to arrange the BCS shit to sent to Mama in the morning,
I feel so busy but after all are done I'll feel good and tomorrow we are heading to Novenaaaa!
To do what? Eat Udders and also to shop at Cotton on,
alright I need to sleep and wake up at 10am tomorrow to reach school by 1130,
okayyy goodieeee byeeeee! :D
P.S: There's SSM Meeting tomorrow at TAS, bet it'll be a big thing, shitsxzxsxszx. :P
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: