Friday, January 22, 2010

HTM Educational Trip! :D Cool or not my course? Compulsory somemore.
Alright my course has this very gay thing which is the above title,
it is 15% of my coursework so it's a must must to go for it,
so anyway we were given three countries to go to,
Japan, Tokyo, Sabah, Malaysia and Singapore,
okay I know you all will be like go Japan lah, so nice can see Disneyland and all,
yes you are true we are given a day to play at Disneyland and to shop in Japan,
but hello you are stupid if you choose it cause you have to pay 3K, what's wrong with the school?
Okay next, then you all will say go Sabah, Malaysia lah, nice what can see nature,
you are right cause we would be taking the cruise around the mangrove,
go hiking and visit to their tourism board there but however,
listen up Mangrove and hiking and all in all 5days 4 nights 750$ not inclusive of your expenses,
by the time you add everything together it would be close to 1K already, rip off! :D
So, so far my classmates decided we should go to Singapore, haha stupid it may sounds, we are choosing that,
cause we have already planned a Bangkok Trip in March to go shopping,
I might as well save up that money and go Bangkok to shop, got clothes you know,
and what for we spent so much on a educational trip, Singapore is cool as well,
80$ only though it's a rip off for a day's tour, it's better than spending 750$,
so after telling daddy, daddy said Singapore is cool too, he say not as if you never go the other two countries before,
which is true cause I've been to Japan and Malaysia already,
and I can make use of this opportunity to ask him to bring me to Taiwan,
cause I helped him save moneyyyy, alright I know you people are bored after reading this,
and I also feel this post is redundant but I like to post, you not happy is it? :D
Alright off for my videos now, see if Jie wants to order Macs breakfast at 4am laterrr,
byeeee!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: