Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CommSkills 2, finally you are over! :D So as GTT.
Alright, this will be just a short post first as I'm lazy to upload about Tong's birthday at MB,
wait till I'm free this Saturday or something,
anyways today I had my interview with Miss Shirley and it was alright,
not that bad I would say, she said I could have perform better, haha. :P
Nevermind about that I'm happy that its all over,
and one more thing, I passed my GTT online test 27/50, smart not?
To think my geography suck like crap in Secondary school, and I actually passed it?!
Woo, can't help but to say I think I'm quite smart for this only,
don't get agitated people! :D
Alright off to watch my videos, and I'm going for Manicure and Pedi alone tomorrow. ):
No one wants to follow me, nevermind then I shall spent sometime alone with myself.
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: