Thursday, February 04, 2010

Its 20 more days to freedom!
Okay, as the heading suggests, its 20 more days to be free of school,
I end my exams on the 24 of February at 1130am sharp, can't wait! :D
Haha, alright there's two test tomorrow, actually technically one the other is a mock,
but still I have a test on Saturday, I'll be going town after that first,
to collect my disc from Far east, probably I'll shop over there by myself for my new year clothes,
ahhhh thinking of all these when I haven't even did my revision for BCS,
I just completed all my notes online, memorised a little only, GG tomorrow,
some more there's a presentation tomorrow, how busy can I get?
Ah, whatever is the case, new year is coming, ANG BAOS, bye!
P.S: Don't you hate BCS and Comm Skills?
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: