Tuesday, February 02, 2010

HOLY CRAP, THIS IS SO HILARIOUS THAT I HAD TO STOP STUDYING! :D


Okay anyway Facebook is really a SOCIALNETWORKING place, see I studied okay. :D
Alright anyways, look at the two pictures above, I actually wrote that when I was in Primary 3,
sorry I totally forgotten about it, apparently it is one of my classmate who was going off,
I think to New Zealand cause everyone card on facebook was writing New Zealand,
I never thought I wrote that thing up there,
what's with me writing Here a poem, holy crap it should be Here's a poem, kill meee nowww! :D
Hahahaha, but I got to say my chinese was not bad for a Primary 3 right right right?
Alright, random post again but it's so funny, I can't stand it,
off to study BCS AGAIN. :P
P.S: Did you have a good laugh?
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: