Monday, March 29, 2010

Cause I'm lazy like that. :D
Alright I know, its been a thousand years since I last blogged,
and my blog is kind of DEAD, I guess?
Well, my life has just been... Boring,
okay actually not that boring if I think about it,
last week, I went out with Hui Yi, Gwen, Wan Leng on alternate days man,
Vivian only joined us for one day cause she was busy,
had quite a fruitful week last week, but I still think my life sucks,
but don't everyone rot at home during the holidays?
Rotting is just so funn, oh my. :P Oh now my favourite show on TV is Hell's Kitchen II,
its so nice watching then cook and of course getting scolded,
tomorrow is the finale so I need to get up earlier to get to the gym,
& after I posted the post on weird people, they seem to have disappeared from the gym,
awwwwww, come back weird people, I need some entertainment in the gym. (:
Haha, alright, I will do a post on Sentosa chalet soon, too lazy to save pictures from facebook.
Bye for now, watching Incredible tales noww! :D
P.S: Daddy is going to get me a new camera, yipeeeeee, it will be all mineee! :D
P.SS: I had to get my ass to the gym at 11 as my show starts at 4pm, shitszxsxzxs, need to wake up early!
P.SSS: Happy birthday to my irritating sister, Amanda Lim Jia Yan. :D Though she is irritating, I still love her, its her birthday tomorrow hence I decided not to go out with the girls as we are having dinner together tomorrow, so sorry girls, meet you all next time, EMMA AND ELEANOR, I MISS YOU TWOOOO! <3s.
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: