Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just a short post! :D
Alright I only can post short cause I need to pack my things in 10 minutes,
my aunt is fetching me at 10am,
oh shit, so much stuff not packed guess I'll get slaughtered by her. :P
Anyways, my life has been real boring, going some places and home each time,
and of course the main highlight of this post is my grandfather's birthday dinner,
wooo I saw my cousin who is going to get married in October,
the fiancee? Haha, no comments, just a typical Malaysian girl,
ya make up the face in your mind uh. :P
Haha, alright the dinner was awesome just that I don't really appreciate abalone,
so I gave mine to the younger kids,
and the rest was okay, there was even a "choir" to sing birthday song,
haha how cool is that?!
Alright I needa pack my stuff, check out my facebook for updates for the next three days,
as I will be in Sentosa and Itouch is all I'm bringing! :D
Sayonara, see you people in three days time!
P.S: I packed my cupboard, weeehooo! Daddy's going to do a revamp for meeee, yipeeeee!
P.S: I typed all these out in 5 minutes, fast not?
Love,
Samantha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
hi there, my name is Tom.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible :)

Peace out.