Saturday, April 10, 2010

There's a race in 5 hours time, I'm dead, GG-fied. :P
Alright so I'm going for a 12km race at Sentosa later on at 745am,
but I got to be up by 530am cause my aunts want to be there early,
for parking lot and all, I can totally foresee me running for 45minutes and giving up,
hahahahaha! :D
I think the whole trip I will think of how should I space out my time on Monday,
thats because I want to bake Oreo muffins, they look so awesome!
But I don't think I will do it on Monday too rush already ah,
I'm already baking white chocolate chip peanut butter muffins and cheesecake brownies,
that would take me 3 hours already! Oh noooooooo, shall see how it goes, anyway I have enough ingredients at home. (:
Okay I shall go and think about it while I run later in the morning! Bye!
P.S: Hello, the rest of the H12 girls, reply me at the tag board! Only Hui Yi and Wan Leng have replied me! ):
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: