Sunday, April 11, 2010

2XU Compression Run 2010, Sentosa Beach. (: 12KM Race.
Okay firstly, I got to congratulate myself of not dying in this race at all,
or rather this is one of the best race I ever run, the timing and all perfect. :P
I clocked in at 1h45minutes for 12km, I wanted to clock in at 1h30minutes,
but I was too tired to continue when I hit Palawan for the second time,
and one thing I realized while running this race? SENTOSA HAS HELL LOADS OF SLOPES.
I almost died when I saw the slopes one after another,
the first one when I saw, I was thinking, okay lah one slope slowly run and climb it,
then who knows, in came another and another, I can die literally! :P
But I did well for this race, yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!
My next race would be at Maritchie Reservoir for a 10km race, hopefully I would have a better timing!
Alright, I need to plan my time for baking tomorrow, three items in 5 hours?
Or should I just bake two items? Ahhh, think about it again! :D
P.S: I got a 50$ Novena shopping centre voucher from this race cause my mum answered a random question by them, yay shopping! And I'm going to get a addidas watch, yeeeeehaaaa!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: