Thursday, May 13, 2010

Service Methodology Test 1 & School so far. :)
Okay in case you are not a HTM kid, this subject I'm currently taking requires you to look like an idiot,
and they would train you like crazy to be a waiter, take orders,
and after 4 weeks of "all hell break loose", you'll work in Sugarloaf or Top Table,
these two are the restaurant and cafe in the school,
so before you get to work in these two, you got to go through a test,
and that is to serve, clear and setup tables in Top table, the so-called "high-class" restaurant,
so I had my test this week, my serving and clearing was okay,
but setting up was screwed like shit, took wrong knifes,
and all the three lecturers did, was to laugh at me. :P Nice.
But overall, I think I did okay? I hope so, I need to pass it lah, if not I DIE.
Alright, now lets go on to school, all I can say is that projects are now even higher than Mt. Everest,
I don't really like my class, cause all of them are in cliques and all,
I have no clique which is equivalent to not having any friends AT ALL,
during breaks, sometimes I can't meet Wan Leng or Gwen anymore, cause projects are coming,
so I can forsee myself eating lunch alone in school. ): ): ):
I hate this Semester like crazy, but on the other hand like it, because times flies,
and in this semester I tend to listen more in class and study harder,
which is on the other hand good because I'll talk less and listen more. :)
Ah whatever the case is I hope to get by this semester quick and change class,
I really, really don't like my class, I just hope everything change for the better soon...
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: