Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm gonna DIE next week. :(
Yes this is how I'll look next week when Mr Goh's in Top Table staring at us during operations,
I'm the fucking captain for next week, how nice is that?
I was suppose to be waitress with Desmond but now, I can't get what I want,
I didn't want to give trouble to Ying Zhou and his assistant so I just agreed,
if not I'll sound like some spoilt kid wanting what they want. ): FML.
I have a great tendency of saying, "Hi", and Mr Goh is gonna scream, "HI?!",
I need to have great product knowledge of what's the day's menu,
I need to take every single person's order,
I need to know how to write the order properly so it won't get bounced,
I need to know when to fire the desserts,
I need to be able to answer the guest's questions,
I need to meet Mr Goh's expectations, or ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE,
lastly I need to know how to kill myself now. ):
I realised next/3 week, Vivian, Gwen and I have sucky positions,
Vivian is Headwaitress, Gwen is Assistant Head, I'm captain, NICE.
I'm gonna complaint to Gwen and Wan Leng tomorrow, (Y).
Enough of complaining, on a lighter note, I'm meeting my girls for Toy Story 3 on Saturday, this is something to be happy about, YAY. :)
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: