Saturday, June 19, 2010

In order not to let my blog die. :)
Okay I got to admit I really have a great feeling of closing this blog,
not because I hate blogging, it's just that I don't have the time to keep this blog,
shall think about it first as this blog accompanied me through 3 years of my life. :)
Anyways just a quick update about my life,
for the past two weeks because it's school holidays, I have been gymming, doing my projects,
thats all I did actually, except for a few days of going out,
this holiday doesn't feel like a real holiday, it's more for us to finish up our projects,
ah whatever the case I still did enjoy my holidays as I get to gym and stay at home & rot. :D
6 more weeks to the end of this semester, YES AH,
6 more weeks to Shape Run,
3 more weeks to the end of Top Table Service,
I want 6 weeks to pass faster, damn.
Alright I'm off to watch my Teevee and then I'm out for a good feast cause of Father's day tonight, Yay. :)
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: