Monday, June 14, 2010

Loong Fatt Tau Sar Piah FTW. :D
Have not been blogging like for almost a month cause I'm a lazy kid,
but well I decided to blog today cause I had the most awesome thing on earth today!
Yes, my titles says it all, I had the most awesome Tau Sar Piah on earth,
it's damn nice and delicious, the most authentic one in Singapore,
and the best thing? It's only 60 cents per piece, totally worth it!
This is where it is located, it's just directly opposite Thomson Medical Centre!
Don't get fooled if you don't see any TSP in the oven in front,
walk to the back and tell them your order! :D
Loong Fatt Tau Sar Piah
They only have two flavours, Salty and the sweet one, that make them the most traditionals one,
there are 4 other "fake" TSP stores there, VERY FAKE in fact,
because they have many other flavours like, Pandan, Pineapple, Green bean?
Thats not good, 639 has the best ones, mmmmm yum yum!
Gonna have another one now, bye!
P.S: I'll blog more often!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: