Friday, September 15, 2006

lalals todaes morning eng lesson weeehee we were sending songs hahahs me and muii and ah ying hahahas ah ying sent me yi ge xiang xia tian yi ge xiang qiu tian that song nice nice hahahs then eng got test sho sianz de i let ah ying see mua answer ahahs we were chaeting hhahahas fun fun then lesson ended went fer PCCG cause we changed lesson le mahs the class was nosiy mdm cheng was damn piss hahas then lesson ended me and muii started playing zhogn lao shi de so called coloue OHP hahahs it was fun me and muii took fotos wee then recess then music fun fun i tag all da gals bloogy hahahs i ask siew hwee to tag fer me wee then it was art it is play time weehee fun fun me and muii switch fone to play the games in each other fone we did it sho obvious that miss ho knew we were playing with ahndphone but she did not catch us lahs hahahs we continued playing alalals lesson ended RAINS!! ahhh me jean muii and qi xian went to run hahhas fun fun me and muii were the first to reach the other end of the road ahahhs jean and qi sin was slow slow slow ahahhs qi xian ask me a very dumb question he asked "why are we running?" i was like we ran cause it was raining my god qi sin ish dumb me and muii started teasing him ahahahs the bus was fast sho reach j8 followed qi sin go buy flower fer a teacher jean saw the pig that she wanted ahahs but it was ex hhahahs then me and mui sat MRT to toa payoh jean went home ahahhs then me and muii went to see the NTUC hahahs sho fun we play with everything then i wanted to go KIDDY PALACE weeeee my CHILDHOOD loved!! haahhs we took pictures!! MUII UPLOAD!! hahahs then we took fotos with the toys sho cute i saw DUMBO DE ELEPHANT!! ahahas sho cute wors then i saw COOKIE MONSTER loved muii like elmo ahahs but also cute lah i kissed cookie monster muacks!! ahahs then we went to the bag there muii like took out the pencil case and counld not put it bac ahahhs cause very hard then she just dump it into the baggy ahahs we were sho tired then i jio muii follow me bac to j8 ahahs she agreed but i have to walk ard with her until 3.30 hahahs then o the way down to the MRT we saw shu mei ahahss then came vien and shao zhe ahahs we started takin pics with them usin muii fone hahahs then we played played until kat ying and xy came then we sae bye bye and off we went to j8 we ate ice craem yum yum but guess who we saw we saw mrs goh my god 1e1 people were there mrs goh were giving them treat lolx sho lame me and muii heard mrs goh coming all tuck in shirt hahahs then she suddenly came to my sid3 and sae whao how come i never see ur pretty face b4 in the sckool ah i felt like telling her u caught me b4 ahahsh then she walked away ahahhs me and muii went up to converse saw the file sho nice cheaper then OP one but colour only got three los considerings hahahs then 3.30 yeahs i sat bus home my self!!!! FUN DAE!!

No comments: