Monday, July 30, 2007

Lets see i've got biology in the morning,
had theory & test for three periods, miss Ngiam was piss with us today,
she was like " how many times had i ask you to not eat sweets in my class?!",
we continued talking & my mum promise to buy me a sport shoe and two tees,
she suddenly told me i was like,
whao why suddenly you are so nice to me,
anyway it was PE, we played basketball, find the sec ones and twos,
off for our own recess now, Chinese, had composition test,
i had my good rest sleeping from 12 to 12.50, how great?
alright we had POA after that, oh how i dread this subject,
i was playing with Jia Mei,
after school we found out we did have our homework i helped darren do his work,
now darren you owe me a favour,
After school was traingning, we train & played & laugh,
but maybe things went wrong? i don't know,
half way through i left as i had tuition, i almost slept during tuition,
my mind wasnt there so as my soul, after tuition i went home quickly.
"biasity" this word always etched in my mind.

No comments: