Monday, August 20, 2007

Alright i'm kind of bored now so i'm blogging,
morning as usual got to school,
Ashley you were late!
nevermind we went up for Biology, yay! Miss Ngiam did not come,
so Miss Ngiam never come = Three periods free,
me and Jia Mei were reading magazine and next i was playing Jia Mei's PSP,
had so much fun, and as usual lazy Ashley was sleeping!
Anyway after Biology was PE but it was raining so up to the library,
how great i got a big fat 0 for POA, how great? sighs.
Alright went down for Recess and up for Chinese, well getting my chinese results i was kind of happy,
i've got 55/70 first time, cause usually i will get only 44 or a little higher,
i'm just so happy with my results now my daddy say one more test, cause Chinese not counted,
ok fine! i'm going to get that phone ok?
Went for POA after my Chinesee, had lesson did homework in class or rather copying,
nevermind do finish and school ended,
went to change clothes and soon coach came, there is a 3 on 3 converse Basketball tournament,
Me, Monkey, Xue Fen & Yorkying one team then the rest still got,
we going to sent out Three teams, after all the discussion we went to run teachnical block,
10 rounds, did 5 sets of log lifting and 30 push ups, & off we went to do some dribbling and drills,
its damn painful! my muscles now are all aching, went home and bathe change, got out,
& bought Jeanette's Belated present, Charmaine Lew owes me money now!
Anyway bought it went for tuition and home.
My grandma is going for an operation tomorrow, hope she will be fine.

No comments: