Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Alright my hands are like freaking busy, smsing and typing!
today i reach school late all thanks you that ONG SHU HU!
Nevermind got there and went for HAC as usual walk, & Mr tan ask if we wanted to join the Games,
& we agree-ed to it, so people Friday Cathoilic High, Support!
Morning had Maths test, sighs i don't know how to do but.., nevermind,
I failed my common test too, how dumb of me!
Anyway had SS, i slept nice to sleep, then after that i went for Recess,
was released early finally for ONCE! After that went for Chinese, did ying yong wen test,
I finished it at 12.25, i went to sleep but today was so HOT!
Nevermind, went down for History, its such a funny lesson,
did not study much today cause the whole class was literally laughing and laughing!
After school sat at the bench for awhile, then we went up for Physics Practical,
i went ok? After that went down to look for the girls and off we went to Long House,
Me, XueFen, Vanessa, Jia Mei, Jeanette, Charmaine Lew & Monkey,
we ate there, yummy! After that i went home and realise i had no keys,
so i went to my aunt's house to get my keys and went home again!
Haier= Vanessa
HaiEr's Boyfriends= My daughter In law= XueFen! haha!
Oh ya! Yorkying, Jia Mei, Kenneth, Daryl, Vivien, Demi, Darren& some more Jia You for tomorrow's Presentation!(:

No comments: