Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alright i'm just so lazy to post,
today had a little talk with Mr goh, regarding some issures,
and me and Ashley went back to class,
while my girlfriends had detention,
POA, SS, Chemistry, Chinese,
thats for the front part,
so many subjects right? nevermind, i went through all,
after recess was Biology and Mr Goh is funny,
we all love him now, Miss Ngiam came back to teach us,
went for Physics, Thomas cried, ohyes, that irritance,
me and my tall friend hates him, always finding trouble with us,
after school waited for nothing, i went for tuition with Sara after that.

I tolerating all i can just for you not to scold me,
butiseeminvisibleinyoureyes,youdon'treallycareofwhatididallyouknowistoscoldme,
i'mfedupwithyoumaybebecausei'mjustsoinvisibleinyoureyes.***fes.

No comments: